1．Better luck next time. 下次会更好!
The expression is used to comfort someone for a minor failure. 对于同事犯的一些小错误，可以用Better luck next time. 这句来鼓励一下，祝他们下次好运。
Bill: Sorry, I made a mistake.不好意思，我犯了个错误。
Mary: Well. Better luck next time. 下次会有好运的。
2. I couldn’t reach him! 我联络不上他。
Do you know where I can reach him? 你知道我在哪儿能跟他联系上吗?
3. That’s a touchy issue! 这是个辣手的问题!
If something is touchy, it may upset or offend people and should therefore be dealt with carefully. 棘手的，需要小心处理的
Peter, I’ll try all means to handle the complaint. But you know that’s a touchy issue. 彼得，我会想尽办法来处理这个投诉。但是你知道这是个棘手的事情。
4．Please come to the point! 有话请直说。
point就是“重点、要点”的意思。come to the point语气有点强硬，如果还想加强效果的话，还可以加上straight。
I'll come straight to the point: we need more money. 我就直说吧:大家还需要钱。
I wish he would get to the point. 但愿他快点说正题。
类似的，还有一个get down to business, 表示“切入主题，切入正题”。
All right, every one. Let's get down to business. There has been enough chitchat. 好了。让大家进入正题吧。已经闲聊很多了。
5．I’m spaced-out. 我很恍惚。
Someone who is spaced-out feels as if nothing around them is real, usually because they have taken drugs or because they are very tired. spaced-out就是"精神恍惚,魂不守舍"的意思。通常是因为过度疲劳或者因嗑药所致。
I was too tired to concentrate on his speech. Actually I am spaced-out all day. 我太累了以致于不能集中于他的讲话。事实上，我一天都神魂颠倒的。
6. Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 在谈那个问题之前，我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
7．I wish to benefit from your views on this matter. What is your view on this matter? 我希翼能从你对此事的一些看法得到一些启发。你对此事怎么看？
8. I will pick up where we left off just now. 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
9. Sorry for the interruption but I’d like to remind you it’s time for the meeting. 抱歉打扰您，但我想提醒你，会议时间到了。
10. I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰。