400-009-9394客服在线:(9am - 11pm)登录注册

外贸英语常用语90句

发布时间:2016-05-26 11:46:52编辑:365bet体育在线来源:www.356884.com浏览量:

  5.jpg

    你了解外贸英语常用语吗?你知道外贸英语常用语有哪些吗?赶快跟365bet体育在线一起看看吧。
      Part One
      1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
  大家希翼在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
  2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
  为了扩大大家在贵国的出口业务,大家希翼和你们建立直接贸易关系。
  3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
  希翼在大家之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
  4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
  大家期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
  5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
  大家的希翼是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
  6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
  大家期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
  7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
  我希翼你能够看到大家事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
  8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
  大家希翼在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
  9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
  大家非常希翼和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
  10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
  大家期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,大家会进行越来越多的交易。
  11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
  希翼大家可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
  12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
  希翼大家合作愉快。
  13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
  希翼大家能够继续合作。
  14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
  大家真诚地希翼本次交易双方都能满意。
  15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
  希翼市场形势能够继续保持。
  Part Two
  16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
  希翼你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给大家一个回复。
  17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
  希翼你们能公正地处理大家的请求。
  18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
  希翼尽快得到你们的答复。
  19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
  大家期待你们的尽快答复。
  20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
  希翼此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
  21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
  希翼你们尽早进行结算。
  22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
  感谢您的早日结算。
  23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
  希翼尽快解决债权问题。
  24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
  希翼以后不再会有这种麻烦。
  25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
  大家期待你们能够尽快给大家一个比较低的价格。
  26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
  大家希翼这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
  27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
  我希翼这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍大家以后的生意。
  28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
  大家希翼这件事不会影响大家良好的关系和以后的生意。
  29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
  希翼这个生意对大家双方都有益。
  30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
  希翼这个意外不会伤害大家之间的良好关系。
      Part Three
  31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
  这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
  32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
  大家生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
  33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
  它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
  34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
  一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
  35.This product will pay its own way in a year.
  该产品一年就可收回成本。
  36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
  该机器半年就可收回投资。
  37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
  我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
  38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
  这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。
  39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
  这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
  40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
  这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。
  41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
  与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。
  42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
  这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。
  43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
  这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
  44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
  这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵企业的需要。
  45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
  我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
      Part Four
  46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.
  大家的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。
  47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
  这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。
  48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.
  大家的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。
  49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
  大家所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。
  50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.
  大家的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以大家向您极力推荐。
  51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
  这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
  52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
  永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
  53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
  大家的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
  54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
  大家认为大家的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
  55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
  大家的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
  56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
  大家的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
  57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.
  大家的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
  58.These items are most salable in our market.
  在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
  59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
  在大家的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
  60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
  大家很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。
  61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealingexclusively in light industrial goods.
  很高兴向你先容我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
      Part Five
  62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
  我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
  63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
  很高兴向你先容我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
  64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
  我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
  65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
  我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
  66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
  我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
  67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
  我司主要致力于农业产品业务
  68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
  大家主要从事台布出口业务
  69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
  我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
  70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
  我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
  71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
  大家从事机械进出口业务
  72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
  大家现从事东南亚水果进口生意
  73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
  大家主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
  74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
  大家也做各类丝织品生意
  75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
  大家的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
  Part Six
  76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
  大家在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
  77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
  大家可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单
  78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
  大家出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品
  79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
  我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
  80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
  电子产品在我司业务范围内
  81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
  大家也出口手工丝制业务
  82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
  大家已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意
  83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
  我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场
  84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
  大家也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务
  85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
  大家有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友
  86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
  我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性企业
  87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
  作为一家合资企业,大家在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位
  88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
  大家正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单
  89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
  大家已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年
  90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
  大家已从事设备制造20余年
       以上6个部分共90句外贸英语常用语,你都掌握了吗?想了解更多的外贸英语常用语,外贸英语相关常识吗?赶快来365bet体育在线吧,真人365bet官网一对一,在线等你哦,注册即可免费领取一节VIP精品课程!

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图